lunes, agosto 27, 2012

Come Away with Me, de Norah Jones




La hermosísima canción de la pianista y cantante Norah Jones que dio nombre a su primer álbum (2002). Para disfrutar.

Come away with me in the night.
Come away with me
And I will write you a song.

Come away with me on a bus.
Come away where they can't tempt us
With their lies,
And I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high.
So won't you try to come?

Come away with me, and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop.
Come away with me,
And I'll never stop loving you.

And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof,
While I'm safe there in your arms.
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night.

Come away with me.

Vídeo subido a youtube por elhuespedbendito. Muchas gracias por este regalo.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...